Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Night TV!

I love Fridays because I get to relax and watch my shows until late. Tonight is one of my favorite shows The Sarah Connor Chronicles! I so love this show! I know many people have been saying that is going to be canceled or that it is canceled. I hope that is not the case because I want to see more of this show! I love the characters, Cameron cracks me up, lol. I also like the relationship John has with Cameron. Also, I have to say John Henry is growing on me, lol. I watch it with my kids every Friday and we record it in case we miss something. This show has many many fans. Sure some of the episodes have been a bit slow but you can't expect every episode to be full action etc. Fox, please don't canceled this show! Give us another season if not two!!

I also watch Dollhouse, another show people keep saying is not coming back. I like it and so does my daughter. I hope they are not going to give up on the show after just one season. I hate when shows get canceled just because they don't have millions and millions of viewers. What about the ones that are taking time to watch the show!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Can't say I'm into any of these shows but did want to pop by. Thanks for coming around to "my world"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by and commenting! :-)

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...