Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Songs For Different Moods.

I love music as you can see and I am recently rediscovering it all over again.  I had stopped listening to music for a while.  I was stuck living in an apartment where my neighbor was a crazy bitch and one of her ways of making my life a living hell was playing music extremely loud.  Now that I moved, I can finally enjoy myself!

I don't know about you but I have a song for each mood.  When I'm going out and I feel down to the point I have to drag myself (which is basically every time), I play music while I'm taking a shower or getting dressed.  Sometimes, I'm in the mood for some revenge kick someones ass type of music, feeling like I'm on top of the world even if I'm not kind of music, feeling down and in need of releasing my emotions, when I feel sexy like a hot Mama or reminiscing about some of the good old days.  Not all the old days were good, lol.  So here (raises cup of coffee) is to music, for getting me through some fucked up times and making me see the light at the end of the tunnel...♥


Gloria Gaynor - I will survive




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...