Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Commercial I Love!

I don't get tired of seeing this Old Spice commercial below. The guy's voice and the look on his face is priceless! Not to mention that he is one sexy man! One of the best commercial I tell you. Dying to see the new one. 


I joke all the time with my kids about it this commercial. Just out the blue I will say now look at me or I'm on a horse and they just crack up, lol. This sexiness name is Isaiah Mustafa, he recently signed a talent deal with NBC. I say good for him, he deserves it! He was on Ellen Degeneres and Oprah's show. I missed both shows but below is the video of the interview with Ellen, it was hilarious, lol. I bet he never knew that making this commercial would open doors for him. The world is full of surprises.♥♥



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...