The end of the weekend again! This week felt like it zoomed by. One day it was Monday and the next it was Friday. Not that I'm complaining of course! I stayed home, Friday I had a huge migraine all day. Yesterday, I cooked, cleaned, tweeted, listened to music and watched a movie con mis hijos/my children. Right now I'm listening to music and after I finish with this post is kitchen time to cook dinner. Anyone wants to cook for me, lol. This weekend New York was invaded by all the ladies/some gentlemen from BlogHer! I spent the weekend catching up with their tweets/pictures saying how much they enjoyed being in New York which makes me feel proud as a New Yorker. Looking forward to the blog posts with photos and videos! Well, I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday recuperating from all the dancing/mingling.♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.
¡Gracias!