Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Renée Zellweger - New In Town.

Cover of "New In Town (Fullscreen Edition...
I saw an article on AOL about Renée Zellweger saying how she needs to revive her career, blah blah. I saw her movie New In Town with my daughter over the weekend and we both liked it. It was a fun movie with a good story. The actors had chemistry which is something very important. Yes, it is a chick flick! Harry Connick, Jr looked delish as usual. I didn't have to worry much about sex scenes which I liked. The only thing that annoyed me was the actor from The Closer and Spiderman, he had a fake Irish accent that was awful. Other than that, we loved the movie!


Of course because it didn't make over 100 millions in the box office they are calling it a flop. Why is it that they expect every movie an actress/actor makes to be a smash hit? That's impossible, not everyone is going to like every movie an actress/actor makes. 

IMO, I think she's doing fine. She's a great actress and she has proven that more than once. Sure all her movies might not be a smash hit but that doesn't mean people don't watch her movies and they are not good. Her latest movie Case 39 looks interesting so I know I'm renting it!♥ 

Just think how many movies come out every Friday, how can people watch every movie. Especially with the ticket prices and the economy the way it is. Impossible..
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...