Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Renée Zellweger - New In Town.

Cover of "New In Town (Fullscreen Edition...
I saw an article on AOL about Renée Zellweger saying how she needs to revive her career, blah blah. I saw her movie New In Town with my daughter over the weekend and we both liked it. It was a fun movie with a good story. The actors had chemistry which is something very important. Yes, it is a chick flick! Harry Connick, Jr looked delish as usual. I didn't have to worry much about sex scenes which I liked. The only thing that annoyed me was the actor from The Closer and Spiderman, he had a fake Irish accent that was awful. Other than that, we loved the movie!


Of course because it didn't make over 100 millions in the box office they are calling it a flop. Why is it that they expect every movie an actress/actor makes to be a smash hit? That's impossible, not everyone is going to like every movie an actress/actor makes. 

IMO, I think she's doing fine. She's a great actress and she has proven that more than once. Sure all her movies might not be a smash hit but that doesn't mean people don't watch her movies and they are not good. Her latest movie Case 39 looks interesting so I know I'm renting it!♥ 

Just think how many movies come out every Friday, how can people watch every movie. Especially with the ticket prices and the economy the way it is. Impossible..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!