Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thank You, Diosito!

I have been stressed for about a month now, dealing with some personal things. Been putting it off because I didn't wanted to deal with it, but yesterday decided to finally take care of it. I thought I would be feeling better after but no, I was still stressed. Got home with a huge headache that would not go away. Completely feeling shitty.

Then, a ray of light! Needless to say there have been a lot of thank you God, thank you God. So I'm going to shut up and smile for today. Enjoy some stress free time, maybe for a day or two or even a week! I deserve it, coño. 

When I'm stressed I breakout a lot, so my chin is not looking pretty these days. I went on youtube to see if I could find something to help me with my dilemma. I have been on a beauty overload ever since, watching videos about make up, skin care and nails! I forgot how much good information you can find on youtube. I subscribed to a bunch of channels. The first two videos below are from a makeup artist. He gives such great tips! I mean, I can sit for hours watching his videos. He's that good and I love his accent! If you have a problem skin like me, be sure to check out his videos.

The last two are about nails as you can see. OMG, I'm obsessed with all the tutorials available on youtube. As soon as I can buy a few of the things needed for some of the tutorials I'm going to try a few of them. The easy ones of course, because I'm not too crafty, lol. Take a look, don't they look beautiful?

Happy Hump Day, mi gente!






Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...