Friday, April 24, 2009

Nadya Suleman - Latest Interview.

I have been following her story since it exploded. I was one who said holy shit she has 6 kids already? I followed comments on TMZ calling her all sorts of names and wishing her the worse things possible. I'm not saying that what she did was right (so don't bite my head off), according to her she didn't do it on purpose. She just happened to be very fertile at that moment and got pregnant with all 8. If she would have chosen to give some for adoption or terminate some of them if not all I'm sure people would have screamed also.

I have noticed she has always managed to give a good answer no matter the question. Short and to the point. She doesn't let comments get her under her skin (at least that we can see), she doesn't care what people say and she's not apologizing. I give her that, she has cojones! I hope she proves everyone wrong and ends up being a good Mom to those kids. Here is her latest interview with Good Morning America. Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...