Saturday, August 22, 2009

PhotoHunt - Ripples & Life.

Ok, so I'm late with my PhotoHunt again! Didn't have internet access yesterday for most of the day. Tried calling them (cable) and the phone was busy until I gave up calling, whatever it was had to be big for the phone to be busy. Thankfully everything is working now.

It's a hot and gloomy day and I don't feel like doing anything! I have a bunch of things to do including keep doing laundry, cook dinner and shred tons of papers that are pilled up on my dinning table, my desk and bedroom. Hopefully I will get to everything today and I won't let my sleepiness get to me!

Ok, on to my Photohunt! This week's theme is/was Ripples. I thought I wasn't going to have anything but that wasn't the case, I found 3! If you would like to join the fun click on the link or the photohunter badge.



Central Park
Taken by my daughter.

Sky
I took this from the roof the building where I live.

Fountain in Manhattan
Taken by my daughter.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love those pictures esp. the one from your roof! You have an amazing view. Hope you take advantage and go use it for the tar tan! I used to love doing that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those photos are spectacular! I love the rocks!! I think we were the only two Photo Hunters to have rippled rocks, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OhMy, thanks for stopping by! :-)

    Ms. Latina, I was removing the equipment from Dish Network. My first time up there so I took some pictures, lol. I'm scared of heights!

    Mrs. Mecomber, thanks! I loved yours too, especially with the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...