Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Thoughts.


I'm feeling so blah today. I think part of it has to do with reading the news, it gets me so anxious.
Autopsy Results Withheld in Yale Killing. I wasn't going to read it but her face kept pulling me. I prayed that she just got cold feet and decided she didn't wanted to get married anymore. So sad it ended this way, my prayers to her family. I am glad they are withholding information about the case, one little thing can easily mess up the whole case. I hope they catch who did it and send him to jail forever.


Tonight's is the finale of More To Love! We get to 2 hours, my daughter loves this show! I hope it doesn't turn into a slut fest if it gets renewed, which I hope it does. I keep joking to my kids that I'm going to enter the show, they say Ay Ma'. He, he. I'm excited to see who he's going to pick. I sooo hope he picks Taly!!


I got a haircut not too long ago and now I'm regretting I didn't cut it shorter. I dread having to wash my hair because is long and it takes me a some time to wash it and style it.


Whenever I need a smile or feel better I like to look at this Blog Holy Cuteness! It has the cutest animals pictures and videos! I fell in love with three of the latest posts. Parrot Sings Songs, Farm Dog Adopts Baby Piglet and Monkey Plays with Dachshund.


In the past 4 weeks I have won 2 giveaways! The first one from New York Chica (shampoo and conditioner from Ecostore USA) and the second one from Latina on a Mission (Book America Libre written by Raul Ramos). Yay, me!


As the whole world knows by now, Kanye West is an asshole. Doesn't matter how many times he apologized or how he apologized. He is still an asshole. For him to want to put the spotlight on him so he can get some press by stealing the moment from Taylor Swift it was a major fuck up on his part. It was her moment he had no right to do that even if some people think it was funny.


I wonder why cats meow at the walls or when a room is closed with no one inside. At least mine does. He was doing it last night and he was very persistent about it and loud! I opened the door from the bathroom, he went in and came back out and kept meowing at the wall. It's not the first time he has done it either. Anyone knows?
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...