Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday's Random Thoughts.

So glad is Friday.  This week I have been running around a lot, running errands and going to appointments.  In about 2 hours have to do some more running around so dinner is going to be something easy to make.  Spaghetti (I like using Ziti though) with meatballs and garlic bread, meatballs are precooked so all I have to is warm them.  Same with the garlic bread, pop it in the oven for 15 minutes and voila.  You have a meal in about 30 minutes! 

I don't know if I'm going to be here tonight and like almost everyone else I want to see the Haiti Telethon.  I set up my DVR to record it just in case I don't make it home on time.  According to my cable company is going to air in all the network channels plus HBO, MTV, VH1, CMT, PBS, TNT, Showtime, Comedy Central, Bravo, E! Entertainment, National Geographic Channel, Oxygen, G4, Centric, Fuse, MLB Network, Palladia, SoapNet, Style and Planet Green.  It is a tragedy what happened to Haiti and although I am very sad for them in a way I am glad they are going to get the help they have needed for decades.  I just hope they won't continue to make them wait to the point more people keep dying out of hunger and injuries.  Hopefully the money won't disappear and will go to the right people this time.

Why is it that when you finally are able to breath easier because you have resolve one of the problems that have been keeping you awake for the past few months you check the mail and there is another problem, then on top of that you have to wait until Monday to take care of it.  It will hunt me day and night until Monday!  Shit!  I am pissed as hell right now...

I'm going to try to enjoy my weekend though while doing laundry and cleaning that is.  We still have the same movies we had last weekend!  9 and GI Joe, we have to see them this weekend.  Netflix is going to send their people after me, lol.

As I'm typing this post my beloved neighbors decided to let their kids out to joder in the hallway.  Why o why?  Why must I hear them screaming and stomping in the hallway?  They are not my fucking kids and they are not renting the hallway.  You would think that their parents would come out every once in a while to say lower your voice and don't run, nothing.  Not once did I ever let my kids out to go bother other people.  They were well mannered and they knew not to make noise in the hallway and be polite.  These days some kids can be so rude and their parents do not care.  Then we wonder...        Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...