Saturday, July 24, 2010

PhotoHunt - Hanging.

I haven't done PhotoHunt in some time because all my pictures are in my daughter's computer. Transferred over some of them to do today's post. This week's theme is Hanging. They were taken at the Ripley's Believe It or Not. I wrote a post about Ripley's and the awesome time we had there. The first picture is of a super croc skeleton that is hanging in the entrance above where the tickets are sold for the museum. The second one is of Alypious of Alexandria, a 171/2 inch tall dwarf philosopher of 4th century ancient Egypt. He was found guilty of treason and imprisoned in a hanging bird cage. That had to be uncomfortable for sure!

If you would like to join PhotoHunt click on the link. Happy Saturday!♥♥  



SuperCroc
This picture was taken by my son.
AlypiousofAlexandria
This picture was taken by my daughter with her Blackberry
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. We have somewhat similar photos. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos for "hanging"! Thanks for sharing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...