Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Dreams Trying To Tell Me Something?

I have been having the most awful dreams lately. To the point where I wake up with my heart racing, screaming trying to get away from something. When it is not some kind of natural disaster happening and I'm trying to get away from water with my children. There is an earthquake and again I'm trying to keep my children safe. My daughter gets upset because of my nightmares but I tell her is not my fault. All these nightmares are starting me make think my dreams are trying to tell me something!

I find myself thinking should I get family life insurance? In case something happens to me my children are not left with nothing. I mean, I'm in my 40's but all these nightmares are making me feel uneasy and wondering what if I die tomorrow. My children wouldn't be able to give me a proper burial and much less pay the bills. I'm sure I can find a cheap life insurance that we can afford. Definitely have to look the ones with the best rates. Hopefully my nightmares will go away...
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...