Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jason Entered The Building.


The Author of this post is Delmar Bailey


Photobucket This year I have decided to host a Halloween party for my son and his friends. Yes, mom is cool enough to do this! Even at 12 years old, he loves the Halloween season and dressing up in the scariest costumes that he can find. We love to shop for our Halloween costumes, too.

I went out the door, but had to go back and set the monitoring ADT ALARM  before we went shopping. We were in the costume store for several hours, but he wanted to be a hit, since it is his party. He chose to be Jason from the Friday the 13th movies, and I will dress up as a lady he has killed. We got our costumes, complete with face makeup and accessories. I think that all of the kids are really going to love our idea! He thinks so, anyway!

We ended up spending a lot more money than I had anticipated, but that's ok. It is all in the spirit of the season. And since it is only once per year, I will survive. I hope that all goes well, pleasing a group of pre-teens and teens can be quite difficult, if you know what I mean!


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...