Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Much For This Friday.

Guest Post Written by Shannon Tillman



This past Friday I had planned on riding to Massachusetts with a few friends to see the Redsox game that was going on, it just so happened that my boss so kindly made me work till 6:00 that night. I tried everything to make my boss realize that this was my one and only opportunity to go to a professional baseball game, I worked all the time and had kids. How could it get any harder. But it didn't cut it. First off he was not a baseball fan and second he could care less about my wants. 

So I got home around 6:30 and walked into a dark living room with candles burning everywhere and quietness that could kill. The TV flicked on a few moments later and the game was on! Since I had missed the game my wife had recorded it with TIVO on our satellite  TV from www.directstartv.com. How awesome is she for doing that? I couldn't have been more appreciative, after a long day at work at a back breaking job, I thought I might just deserve something like this. And apparently she did to. Thank you so much hunny, it ended up  being better than the real thing. Almost. Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...