Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Personal Style New Year's Resolution.

Guest post written by Kelly Wilde


I've really been slacking lately when it comes to my personal style. I have all the great clothes and accessories, it's just that I've gotten into a slump and a little too comfortable in my jeans and sweatshirts. But I made a New Year's resolution this year to get my personal style back into shape and have fun doing it.

I went online to try and get some inspiration for some new outfits that I wanted to put together with the clothes that I already have. I found some great pictures of celebrities at events with our Clear internet. It's a good choice to see what they' re doing because they pay people to dress them, but I also like looking at personal style blogs too.

One of the things I'm doing as part of my style New Year's resolution is new ways to wear my scarves. I love that with fashion you can just change into something else and change your whole look. It's the easiest pick me up out there!



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...