Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Blogoversary To Me!

Today my blog turns three! Hard to believe I started it three years ago, although I had another blog before this one so I have been blogging for four years. Kind of proud to have been blogging this long. I thought, who is going to want to read about the little that I share about my life. My life is kind of boring for the most part, lol. I almost stopped blogging a few times but I'm glad I didn't.

I have met (not in person) many wonderful (some not so nice) people along the way, some I know from before blogging, when message boards where the it thing. Some I consider what I call online friends. It's a community that keeps getting bigger and bigger as you discover new blogs. I hope to be blogging for three more years if not more. Then again, who knows maybe blogs won't be the it thing in three years from now. We'll see, but for now I'm happy to have my little corner in the world wide web.♥♥



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...