Saturday, May 23, 2009

CircuitCity.com re-launch.

I was surprised when I received an email with the subject circuitcity.com is back online! Turns out, Systemax Inc purchased Circuit City's trademark, brand, website, etc. The site looks practically the same and it has good deals. You can sign on for deal alerts and even follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

From their new site...


UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
On May 19, 2009, Systemax Inc. purchased the Circuit City brand and website. Systemax Inc. has been in business since 1949. Systemax Inc. is a leading multi-channel retailer of computers, electronics, and industrial products in North America and Europe. Systemax Inc. is a publicly traded company on the NYSE under the symbol SYX.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I tried to leave an e-mail yesterday but it kept booting me out =( so heres the short version: I received the same email blah blah blah I was just as surprised as you blah blah blah thought it was a hoax till I read your post! Gracias for the heads up muchacha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, there is some error going around with the google friend connect thing even though I don't have it on my blog. If is not that then I don't know what is causing it. Just keep clicking back and try again. Usually stops after the 3 time!

    I thought the email was a hoax too but I went to the site and it looks legit so that's why I blogged about it. If it turns out is not legit please someone let me know so I can apologize for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...