Friday, May 22, 2009

Life & Friday Fill-Ins!

So glad it's Friday! I'm getting a cold slowly but surely. Running to the pharmacy later to stock up on tissues and halls again because my son is getting over a cold and we are out of everything. Didn't sleep much last night because of a sore throat, the worse! My daughter is also with a runny nose and and a headache but it doesn't seem to be bothering her as much, thank God! Not good cuando Mami no se siente bien/when Mami is not feeling well. Ouch, my throat hurts like hell!


On to today's Friday Fill-Ins! If you want to join the crew click on the link...



1. Moving, not fun at all and something I don't want to have to do in the next year or two.

2. Smile, is free.

3. My best quality is I'm loyal.

4. Give me all the gory details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I hope my life is completely different than what it is right now.

6. Sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include watching a movie and Sunday, I want to go see Terminator 4, we'll see! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...