Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.


TGIF! So so glad the weekend is here. It's only 8:34 but I'm sleepy like if it was 12 AM. Hopefully I will stay awake to watch some of the shows I have recorded, need to empty my DVR.

On to my Friday Fill-Ins! If you would like to join the fun click on the link or the image.

1. So glad to be home. After a long day of running around.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been alfredo chicken fettucini.
3. Late at night bark! bark! bark! Scares me sometimes.
4. A nice long walk is what I like to do when fall comes.
5. I hope to get some good news.
6. When all is said and done, I'm the boss here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include clean, blog, sleep and Sunday, I want to finally watch the movie we rented! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...