Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

It's Friday again, yay! I'm feeling a lot better, thank God. Just have the annoying and sometimes head exploding cough! That will last me a good week but I'm not complaining.

It's a sunny day here so far and I'm looking forward to going out to run errands and walk around a bit since I don't have to worry about getting home early because it's Friday. Hope everyone is enjoying their day.♥


On to today's Friday Fill-Ins! If you would like to join the crew for some fun click here.



1. I grew up thinking my toes were ugly because one of my aunts once told me they were. Funny thing is they are not!
2. twitter.com was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you get up and eat something since you are sooo hungry?
4. Surfing the net and watching my favorite TV shows helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the laugh I needed it.
6. Your loud mouth is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some of the shows I have recorded, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and Sunday, I want to maybe get a haircut! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. we have the same plans tomorrow. im also gonna do the laundry :)

    Happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed--->loud mouths are off-putting! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scart, he, he it has to be done, right ;-)

    Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that a loud mouth can be very off-putting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love twitter too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dart, Mariposa, glad to know I'm not the only one who feels that way! ;-)

    PlanetTreasures, it's so addicting! ;-)

    Have a great weekend everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.. :)

    Are you sure you want to cut your hair? I cut mine not too long ago and I felt so sorry about it after.. LOL :D

    Happy Weekend and I love your layout btw.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ane, thanks for stopping by! I did cut my hair but not short. It was long overdue, almost 2 years! It was too long & it took me forever to detangled it etc. Not too happy with the style but it will grow back ;-)

    Have a nice weekend! Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my layout...

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...