Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

So glad is Friday! Nice day here a bit cloudy and not too hot and I'm loving it. I was walking around under the sun all week and got a suntan, even my feet because I was wearing flip flops! I need a break from the sun..

The temperature dropped a bit last night and because the kids have a window fan my daughter woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose and a raspy voice. Had to make her a hot chocolate. Now she's laying on the sofa watching iCarly. Hopefully it will be a one day thing because I'm not feeling too good myself. Have been with a migraine since yesterday, went to sleep with one and woke with one so I'm trying to relax as much as possible.

Anyway, on to today's Friday Fill-Ins! If you would like to join the fun click on the link. You get to discover cool new blogs, come join the fun!


1. When I heard Michael Jackson died I couldn't believe it, I thought it was a joke.
2. Watching a long Chick Flick is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but I'm in the mood to go to the park.
4. A 15 minutes nap is good always.
5. My eyes have seen many beautiful things.
6. I believe in him strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and maybe going out for walk and Sunday, I want to get rid of some junk!
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...