Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

Another Friday goes by! Not too happy this morning with all the noise going on, someone has been drilling in the street for over half hour now and it's only 8 AM. Why oh why they couldn't wait until 10 AM?!

Can't believe it's already August, summer has gone by fast and I feel like we haven't done anything but stay in and watch movies most of the time. Thankfully mis hijos/my children don't mind. I want to go to Central Park again and to the zoo before the summer is over. We haven't been to the zoo in years so it should be fun!

On to today's Friday Fill-Ins! If you would like to join the fun click on the link or the image. Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!♥



1. Sitting in the park is my favorite summertime activity even though we don't do it often.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Pretty in Pink.
3. My cat is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon makes my imagination run wild.
5. I want to sleep right now.
6. When daylight fades all I feel like is cuddling and watch TV with the kids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include clean, do laundry, catch up with my shows and Sunday, I want to watch another movie!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I like to touch my cat too. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8sm is way too early for noise! I like Pretty in Pink as well, that's be my second choice, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Saturday plans sound a lot like what I should be doing tomorrow (but I don't know if I will :-D). Enjoy your movies this weekend, and thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, I've never heard of Warehouse 13 either, have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...