Saturday, August 1, 2009

PhotoHunt - Entertainment.

I'm late in the day with the PhotoHunt again. This week's theme is Entertainment! This one was easy for me, lol. We had some good ones but I can only post some because I have to save some for other PhotoHunts! If you would like to become a PhotoHunter too pass by tnchick.com to join the fun. Enjoy your weekend!♥


Terminator Poster
This one was taken by me at a subway

Baseball Central Park
Taken by my daughter at Central Park

Queens Center Mall
Taken by me in Queens. This Mall used to be small but after they built an extension now it's huge!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I believe your daughter is a good photographer. I like the Central Park shot.

    http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/08/ph-entertainment.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am late, too! but participated. it's been a long time i havent seen a movie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, thanks! She will be very happy to hear that!

    Bing, better late than never, right? Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...