Saturday, July 25, 2009

PhotoHunt - Utensils.

Was going to post this earlier but I was so sleepy I couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm finally awake again so here I am. Has been a semi quiet Saturday so far, hope it stays that way! Later I'm going to watch a movie con mis hijos/with my children. I hope it's good.

Tonight it's hot dog night, kind of hot to be in the kitchen. My daughter doesn't like hot dogs much so I have to make something for her, I'm hoping she does go for the hot dogs though, lol. Mis hijos are easy to please, thank God! Well, they have to be because I'm not a good cook. I take that back, I don't know how to cook a lot of things, lets put it that way!

It's time to do a PhotoHunt again! This week's theme is Utensils. My son took this one as usual, lol. He likes to take random pictures and thanks to him I didn't had to look hard. If you would like to join the fun visit tnchick.com. Enjoy your weekend!♥


Food
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Quite a handy utensil for a moment like this..

    I did Photo Hunters today, too. I hope you get a chance to visit.

    Mrs. Mecomber
    New York Traveler.net Photo Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...