Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Si Es Goya Tiene Que Ser Bueno!

I went to the supermarket the other day and passed by the Goya aisle to buy salchichas (haven't cooked that in ages) and rediscovered the delicious Goya's tuna. I had it years ago and basically forgot about it. Now I can't get enough of it again! It comes in three different flavors: with sweet corn, veggies and jalapeños. It's very tasty, you can eat it right out the can or mix it with whatever you want. Me, I mix it with a bit of mayo and eat it in a sandwich. Mis hijos/my children don't like it (they don't know what they are missing!) so when I make regular tuna for them, I have my Goya tuna. My only complain is that I wish it would bring more tuna. One can is barely enough for one person! You should try it, sabe rico! Si es Goya tiene que ser bueno...♥



image credit: LatinPantry.com Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...