Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad!  Can't believe is Christmas already.  I cooked our pernil yesterday so today all I have to do is warm up everything, make potato salad and enjoy the day.  We are staying in, we rented some movies (District 9, Latest Harry Potter and Four Christmases) and my son doesn't want to go out because he wants to play his new video game.  I'm totally ok with that!  We can go out Saturday or Sunday, he, he. 

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas so far has been full of joy.  I was able to surprise mis hijos with the presents, they had no idea.  To see the look on their faces when they saw their presents was priceless.  That alone made my day, my weekend, my holidays!  I am so very thankful to have a roof over our heads, food, health and to in the end by the grace of Dios give mis hijos/my kids a joyful Christmas.  

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas wherever they are.  Que gozen muchos de sus parrandas pero/enjoy the partying but don't drink and drive mi gente.  Cuídensen/be safe...wepaaa!♥xx                 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. merry christmas

    persil is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a wonderful time!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May you be blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alf, Rebecca Thanks for stopping by my little corner. Merry Christmas to you, enjoy your weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...