Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow!

I meant to post these pictures yesterday but had a horrible migraine that wouldn't go away even after taking two Advil.  Had to take a nap that turned into 2 hours but the headache was finally gone and was able to do the things I needed to do. Even made dinner that turned out delish. Earlier I had planned to cook a pizza if my migraine wouldn't get better, glad it went away!

We got some snow although not as much as I wanted.  I wanted snow like Washington DC got, he, he.  Maybe next time, we are just starting!  I took some pictures with my webcam out the window because my daughter went out that day and took the digital one.  I was hoping since she went to the movies in the city she would take some pictures but she forgot about having the camera.  Would've been nice though. 

Anyway, here are the pictures I took.  As you can see it wasn't much but good enough I guess, lol.  The streets were deserted with the occasional passerby and some supers cleaning the front of their buildings. By the afternoon the next day the street was cleaned up and it didn't looked pretty anymore.  I feel sorry for the one who had to clean the car in that last picture! 
Now to wait for the next snow storm if we ever get another one that is.  Happy Monday to everyone...♥

First Snow 230 AM
This one was taken at 2:30 AM

Snow2

Snow
This is how high the snow got on my windowsill

First Snow of 09
This one was taken around 2 PM
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...