Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Damn Viruses!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but my computer caught a damn virus while I was surfing the internet.  Can't use anything because it keeps giving me pop ups to install this and that.  Which is the virus itself.  Yesterday I didn't bother touching it and today I haven't so far but later I plan to look at it again.  I have a virus protection software and the fucking thing doesn't pick it up.  I used the Symantec's site to check it and still didn't pick it up.  I'm pissed as hell because I have pictures and documents there.  Should have backed it up but I never had a virus problem before.  Not only have I been having problems with it now I can't use it at all.  There is always something.  This will teach me not to procrastinate and do it!  Mierda!  So people always back up your computer... Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...