Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day.


First, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!  Sunny day here, good day for those who go all out on this day.  To us is like any other day, we do say Happy Valentine's day but no presents.  One thing we do though is take advantage of the candies that go on sale after, lol.  I know I'm not the only one!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!♥♥

I'm without a computer again because of Microsoft latest update that sent my computer into rebooting over and over.  I already had problems with the PC because it had 2 Trojans that I have been trying to remove so when my PC started rebooting I thought it was something I had done!  So not the case.  I got frustrated and formatted my drive thinking that I would be able to install windows XP fine.  Can't even do that because I keep getting an error message.  I'm not the only one getting the message though, apparently there is a problem with PCI Express (or something like that) that it won't install XP unless is the sp3.  So now I have to go through a whole finding the files, burning them into a CD etc.  Just because Microsoft's freaking update!  Not only that but I lost my files, coño!  Right now, I'm using my daughter's computer and she's already asking when I'm going to finish.  Blah.

Just my damn luck... Pin It Now!

1 comment:


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...