Saturday, April 3, 2010

PhotoHunt-Sweet.


Today was a beautiful day! Everyone was out soaking up the sun, shopping and chatting on their cell phones. We went out but came home early, didn't wanted to get stuck in a train station because trains were too full. Right now my neighbor's kids are jodiendo in the hallway which I am not happy about but I am listening to music to cover the sound. Better them than adults, right.

I'm making pizza for dinner and garlic bread, que rico. The window in the living room is open to let fresh air in. It's not too hot or too cold. I love it! Later we are watching The Hurt Locker and the latest Supernatural episode. I hope both are good ones! For tomorrow we don't have plans. We can stay in or go out for a walk in the city.

On to my PhotoHunt. This week's theme is Sweet. This picture was taken by my son, he was bored and the camera was next him, lol. If you would like to participate follow the link! Happy Saturday...♥♥  

    
Cookies
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...