Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two Movies I Have Recently Seen.

Have you ever seen a movie that it stays with you for a while? I saw The Fourth Kind two days ago and I haven't been able to get it out of mind. It was creepy, not so much scary. Just makes you think, you know. Well, let me not lie, I was a bit scared of closing my eyes when I went to sleep, lol. I liked the movie plus I am a huge fan of Milla, the movie was different that's for sure. My son found it interesting also we both are into that type of stuff, lol. Not everyone might like the style of the movie though. I'm not going to give up anything in case some of you haven't seen it!

I also saw New Moon, I was a bit dissapointed. I blogged about Twilight, I really thought New Moon would be a lot better. I don't know, maybe is just me but Kristen and Robert at times they were a bit stiff when they were together in some scenes. I haven't read the books, don't know if that has to do with it. Yes, I know the books are supposed to be for 15 years old, lol. I am a huge fan of Dakota Fanning, it was dissapointing her scenes weren't longer. It would have make the movie more interesting. Like I said on my post about Twilight, I expected the wolf effects to be a lot better since this time they had a bigger budget but that wasn't the case. Yes, I am being picky but in my opinion a movie that made some much money the effects should have been a lot better. I am going to see it a second time to see if I enjoy it more. Sometimes you have to see a movie twice. You tend to notice things you didn't noticed the first time. Below is the trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, you can see on HD!♥  

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...