Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Weekend.

I'm home enjoying my Sunday. It is surprisingly quiet not that I'm complaining of course. We had a nice weekend. We went out on Friday and had dinner at a restaurant, something we haven't done in a long time. I was hesitant to go but we don't get the opportunity to eat dinner at restaurant often. I am glad we did, food was good. My son who can be a picky eater tried food he never had before and liked it! We had a great conversation going, everyone enjoyed themselves. Best of all I met two of my daughter's friends and she was happy everyone had a good time. 

We got home really late 2:30 AM because the train we took didn't stopped at our stop so we had to wait for another train. This is New York so there is always some way to get home even if it takes you hours! Was super tired and sweaty when we got home but it was worth it. We had a great time. We already have something else planned, yay!

Like today, yesterday we stayed in relaxing catching up on things. My daughter went out for a bit. We have 3 movies we rented. One of them was The Taking of Pelham 123. Great movie, full of action nonstop. John Travolta and Denzel Washington were awesome in the movie. Not to mention they are both so HOT looking. They both get better with age, como el vino/like wine coño! Great actors and characters, John Turturro, Luis Guzmán, Ramón Rodríguez and James Gandolfini. If you haven't seen it take time to see the the extras after the movie. It was great finding out things that went on while the movie was filming especially since it was filmed in New York! Photobucket Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...