Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pranks.

I play pranks on mis hijos/my children every now and them. Not extreme pranks though. Sometimes I am successful, sometimes I am not. Here is one, my son went to the bathroom and I decided to play a prank on him. 

I waited until he was about to get out and literally slided to the floor from the sofa because estoy gordita, tu sabes. I was pretending I fainted, lol. I laid there trying to hold my laugh. Then he walks in and says in a serious voice as he is passing by "Good luck getting up". I started cracking up, couldn't move because I was out of breath. It was hell for me to get up, almost peed on myself and paid for it (backache) until the next day! Photobucket Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Lol that's cute! I'm sure it's pretty entertaining to play tricks on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is entertaining! It puts a smile on their faces and I love it. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...