Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hinder at the Beaumont Club, Kansas City.

The Author of this post is Velma Baird


Concert Guitar Player

My summer concert event of the year is going to be when I attend Hinder, coming up August 4th! I heard that my all time favorite band Hinder would be in the area again, and as usual, I never miss a show. I logged onto my home internet from www.cleartvbundle.com and purchased a ticket for myself and two friends.

We are very excited because we know this is not a concert to miss. Hinder is an amazing band that usually stays and meets all of their fans at the end of the show. Since it is in a local bar, it is likely that the band will stay and meet the fans afterwards.

The last Hinder concert that I attended I was fortunate enough to get to meet Joe "Blower" Garvey, the guitarist from Hinder. He actually put his arm around me and posed with me for an amazing picture. All of my friends were jealous, so we can only hope that they get an opportunity to meet the band as well.

We only have a week to wait to see Hinder. They are at the Beaumont Club in downtown Kansas City. This will by far be the highlight of our summer. Hinder is promoting their new album, and I can hardly wait to hear some of their new tunes. They always put on a great performance!


Image via Wikipedia Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...