Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins.

So glad is Friday, loving that is not really hot out. Ok, it's time for Friday Fill-Ins! If you want to join the fun click on the link or the image. Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday!Photobucket




1. Music makes me feel alive!

2. Reading the news in the internet is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: what are you doing awake?

4. Probably hot dogs; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been for the better.

6. Dancing is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe watching The Book of Eli, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, emptying my DVR and Sunday, I want to write some posts and do laundry.
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...