Monday, October 18, 2010

Rihanna's New Video.

I like Rihanna's new song Only Girl. Very catchy and good tune to dance to. I was starting to think she had gone into the rapper world and was never coming back. Personally I feel she doesn't need none of that shit. Her voice is good, she doesn't need help from a rapper or someone else to get people to like her music. For instance, the duo with Eminem. I love the part where she sings but his part I can do without. Maybe I'm old, I just don't like rap especially if is about beating someone up, sex, guns, etc.


While I was looking at her new video I also found another video of her that surprised me a bit because I have never heard the song or heard about the video. Then there is the one for Rude Boy. I love the style of the video but the song killed it for me. Take a look. What do you think?

 





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...