Monday, January 24, 2011

Disappointed - Medium Series Finale.

I finally saw Medium's series finale episode. I have to say I was very disappointed with the ending. If you haven't seen it then stop reading so I don't spoil it for you. At the beginning of the episode I was already pissed that they had killed Joe. In the middle I was yelling yes, yes, finally! - when she found him. Then everything turned out to be a fucking dream! He was indeed dead. How messed up is that? Why would they kill him? Her husband and one of the main characters of the show. Especially when the show was based on a real life person and she's very much alive and so is her husband! He was her rock, her other half and she ends up spending her lifetime without him. Their marriage was one of the best on TV. Not the ending I wanted for her.   

The only parts I liked was seeing the future of their daughters, Allison finally being able to hug Joe and the actors bit at the end. The rest I didn't like and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Even my son agrees with me!

Another thing, they could have done a better job with some of the scenes. The airplane and the court scenes looked fake. You would think that since it was the last episode they would've taken the time to make it look believable but not CBS. They left Ghost Whisperer hanging and canceled Moonlight out of the blue. Pendejos, yes I'm still holding a grudge over Moonlight. Now that they canceled Medium I won't be watching CBS anymore. 

I will miss seeing Allison, Joe and their daughters every week that's for sure. They are all great actors and they have a great future ahead of them. Can't wait to see them on whatever they do next!♥♥ 
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...