Saturday, January 29, 2011

No Pleaseee! & PhotoHunt.

I woke up with a sore throat because I sleep with a fan on. Yes, I know is winter but I do it to cover the sound from outside and because when the heat comes up it gets extremely hot. I took a Nyquil to see if it will go away. Seems ok for now but I have a slight headache, not a good sign. So far I have managed not to get a cold even though my son and daughter had one. I'm a hugger when it comes to my kids but when they are sick I stay away. I mean, I still take care of them but from far away, lol. I feel guilty but I'll deal with the guilt instead of a cold anytime! Wish me luck...

Ok, on to my PhotoHunt. This week's theme is standing. I took this picture when we went to Ripley's Believe It or Not last year. This is an albino giraffe, one of three found in Zimbabwe, Africa. We are used to giraffes having spots. Looks weird doesn't it? 

If you would like to be a photohunter like me click on the link or the chicklet. Happy Saturday!♥♥




Giraffe


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...