Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Would You Do?

By now most of you have heard about the whole thing with the rapture happening tomorrow. Well, actually today since is passed 12AM already. I read an article in Time about it, 1,000 (or So) Things to Do Before the End of the World. The writer asked family, friends, followers from Facebook and Twitter what they would if the rapture was real. I thought it was funny the things that people came up with. 


What do you think you would do? Below are some of the things people said.



Feel the emotions of exposing myself on public transportation
Punch my boss
Finally tell all those kids with the saggy pants to pull their pants up
Bust dogs out of the shelter and gorillas out of the zoo


Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2072767,00.html#ixzz1Mxd5t6Nz


Note: I'm in no way making fun of anyone's religion. Want to make that clear...



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...