Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First Post From Cell.

Never tried this, posting from my cell phone. Let's see if I like it. Have to get used to the virtual keyboard though. I keep typing the wrong letters, lol. So if there is a typo let me know!


I should be sleeping but here I am. I'm not sleepy, took a nap after dinner. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, an appointment and errands. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. I just want a day free of drama, attitude and bitches...


Update: I like that I can post from my cell but if I use images they are going to show on the wrong spot so I would have to use the computer to fix it anyway. Don't know if I will use it often but wanted to try it out. Meh, it's ok.


Hope everyone gets to enjoy their day wherever they are.♥♥




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...