Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it Fall Yet?

Summer hasn't even started and I'm ready for fall already. The sun yesterday was brutal! I was sweating like if I was jogging. I had to walk a lot so I decided to stop at Burger King to cool off plus it has been over 6 months since the last time I had fast food, lol. Anyway, I went inside expecting cool air to hit me, instead it felt like I had just walked into an oven. They had no AC! It was so hot inside I was sweating even more while I was waiting for the food. I felt sorry for the people working there. Having to work with no AC while they have all those stoves on. Hat tip to them!


The picture above was taken by my daughter with her cell phone around 7:30PM. As you can see the sun was still very bright although it wasn't as hot. By the time I got home I had a suntan but on the left side of my face.Photobucket

I am ready for some rain!



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...