Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ugh, My Poor Face!

I don't know about you but I'm ready for fall! The sun is causing havoc to my face. I went out last week to an appointment and to do some errands. Although it was a sunny beautiful day (took this picture with my cell), between the heat and waiting for the buses it felt like an eternity. Standing under the sun for almost 30 minutes waiting for the bus left me exhausted!

I got home and had a heat rash on my forehead and my cheeks. On top of that I have a bit of melasma on the sides of my forehead and over my cheeks, all that sun made it worse! Grrr. Now I'm looking for a good sunscreen for oily skin that won't make me breakout or make me look more oily. Plus a lightening cream to even out my skin. I have been going google crazy reading reviews looking at videos but so far haven't decided on which one to get. It sucks to have oily skin and be over 40! 




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...