Monday, August 15, 2011

Scarface Back In Theaters.



"Say Hello To My Little Friend" Sorry but I couldn't help it, lol. Are you a fan of the movie Scarface? If so, you have the opportunity to see the movie in theaters again. The catch, is for one day only. The movie will air on Wednesday, August 31 2011 at 7:30PM. Lucky for you the event will not start with the movie right away. First, there is a mini featurette including interviews from filmmakers and others. I love it when they give you extras! Head on to their site to check out which theater near you will be part of this event! 

The Blu-Ray version of Scarface will be out on September 6. I have made sort of a tradition to try to see all the cult classics con mis hijos. I want them to experience the movies from back in the days. As soon as it is available on Netflix I'm renting it. How about you? Do you watch cult classics with your hijos?







image credit: fathomevents


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...