Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lady Gaga's Latest Music Video!

Lady Gaga did it again! She definitely made up for her Edge of Glory video with her latest, You and I. Some of her fans were unhappy with the Edge of Glory video. That it was simple, that she could have done something different with it. I thought so too but we can't always get what we want, right? 

Well, this one has plenty to look at. Feels like a short movie. She appears in different ways, from a simple look to a mermaid to the bride of Frankenstein sort of. You get the idea. I simply love it! I don't get tired of watching it. Thanks to Spotify I have been listening to her whole album. One of my favorite songs is Bloody Mary. I hope her next video is for that one! What do you guys think?

Note: The video is a bit raunchy so I wouldn't recommend watching it with kiddies around.








Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...