Monday, October 24, 2011

Que Dramatic!

PhotobucketMy son makes me laugh a lot with the things he says or does. When my cable was fixed not too long ago I had to check that all channels were working. Of course I did this after the tech had left. My son was sitting next to me when I tuned in into a Spanish channel, can't remember which one. There were airing a novela (Soap Opera) at the time. I was curious so I left it there for a bit, then my son says out of the blue, that's how you act. I burst out laughing saying what do you mean? He said that's how you act sometimes. I said to him mentiroso (liar) while laughing so hard I could barely talk. What he meant was that women can be overly dramatic sometimes, especially if we know we are right! I recorded the part, thanks to my DVR because I wanted to share it. Now, I'm in no way bashing women or Latinas here. Want to make that clear, just thought it was funny...










Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...