Sunday, January 22, 2012

Slightly New Blog Look.

As you can see I changed the look of my blog a bit. I'm still making changes here and there but for now and I sort of like the way it looks. I want to change the template all together but Blogger has limited options. I tried using a customized template but I lost some of the plugins so I changed it back. I freaked out, thank God I backed it up before I made the changes. What do you guys think? Is it too dark, font is too small, it loads too slow? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

I haven't been blogging that much lately. Been feeling a bit blah, sin ganas de hacer nada. I hope the new blog look will change that and I will get my mojo back. It's like having a new toy. All new and pretty!

PhotobucketSo we finally got some snow! Not a lot as you can see in the picture. It was all over the news, they were making a big deal as usual. You would think we were going to get a blizzard, lol. I kept looking out the window and nothing. Finally, around 4am it started snowing. That picture was taken around 7:30am. I thought we weren't going to get any snow this winter. It's been a weird one that's for sure. I hope it means this summer is not going to be extremely hot. Summer, ugh. Don't want to even think about it! Yes, totally stressing about it.Photobucket


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...