Friday, February 10, 2012

Spanish Friday - Más Sueños!

This post is written in Spanish for Spanish Friday at Latinaish. The English version is below. You can also use the Google translator on the sidebar to translate the entire page in Spanish. If you would like to participate follow the Spanish Friday link.



¡Otra vez con mis sueños! Anoche tuve dos sueños porque me levanté dos veces. El primero me dejó fría, soñé que un hombre había entrado en mi apartamento mientras todos estabamos dormidos. Fué tan real que me desperté con el corazón en la garganta. El hombre me tapó mi nariz para que yo habriera la boca. Me iba a dar algo de tomar para ponerme inconsciente. Yo estaba tratando de gritar pero no podía. Estaba paralizada del miedo. Estaba tratando de pararme pero el me estaba aguantando. Cuando estaba perdiendo el conocimiento en el sueño, me desperté. Me sentí como si me hubiesen hechado un balde de agua fría. Lo primero que pensé fue que así se deben sentir las mujeres que han pasado por eso. Que horrible! Me tardé bastante para volverme a dormir.

El segundo sueño fué completamente diferente. Soñé que yo tenía una compañera de cuarto y que ella había traído un perrito. En el sueño, yo le estaba aguantando la patas a mi gato para que no arrañara al perrito. Poco a poco mi gato se estaba acostumbrando al perrito. Claro, me desperté con ganas de comprar uno, lol. Ayer estaba viendo unos videos en un blog. La dueña tiene un perro, un gato y hace poco compró un gatito. Eso se me quedó en la mente porque era tan bonito! Me volví a dormir pero la tercera vez que me desperté me quede despierta.



Again with my dreams! Last night I had two dreams because I woke up twice. The first one left me cold, I dreamt that a man had entered my apartment while we were all asleep. It was so real that I woke up with my heart in my throat. The man covered my nose so I would open my mouth. He was going to give me something to drink to put me unconscious. I was trying to scream but I couldn't. I was paralyzed with fear. I was trying to get up but he was holding me down. When I was loosing consciousness in the dream, I woke up. I felt like someone dropped a bucket of cold water on me. The first thing I thought was, this is how women who have been through that must feel. How horrible! It took me a long time to go back to sleep.

The second dream was completely different. I dreamt that I had a roommate and she had brought home a puppy. In the dream I was holding my cat's legs so he wouldn't scratch the puppy. Little by little my cat was getting used to it. Of course, I woke up wanting to buy a puppy, lol. Yesterday I was watching some videos on a blog. The owner has a dog, a cat and not too long ago she got a kitten. That stayed in my mind because he was so cute! I went back to sleep but the third time I woke up, I stayed awake.



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...