Monday, March 5, 2012

Wet & Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish Review.

I asked my daughter to buy a new nail polish the other day. I was tired of the colors we have. I asked her to get a dark red, she came back with the color you see on the picture. Yep, not red. The color is Teal of Fortune from Wet & Wild. I was a bit upset but what the hell. I'm not a fan of green but since I have it might as well use it. This is my second time using it. I took the picture below after I did the second coat, ignore the messy edges, lol. I don't bother to clean up the edges, it comes off after you take a shower or wash your hands, but if I'm going out right after then I clean it off or I "try" not to paint the edges. I did three coats plus a top coat of Sally Hansen's Nail Growth Miracle nail polish. It didn't take a long time to dry.

I do a lot dishes so I thought it wasn't going to be long before it would start chipping. Not the case! I think it has to do with the glitter. I have noticed that nail polishes with glitter tend to last longer although they are a hassle to remove, but I rather struggle a little bit with removal than having the nail polish chip off the next day! I definitely recommend this nail polish. What's best, if you are on a budget like me, this won't cost you a lot. I have a hard time spending almost $10 on a nail polish, at least for now.



Note: I was not compensated for the review of this product.













Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...