Monday, October 1, 2012

Essie's Fall Collection Skirting The Issue!

Yay! I received another nail polish from Essie through Klout. I received Skirting The Issue Color from their Fall Collection. I love love the color! This is one of my favorite colors, so I was extremely happy when I opened the box. The color is a burgundy wine. Very Fall/Fierce/Halloweeny, just how I like it!

I took these pictures in front of my window because I wanted to use the outside light. The color looks more reddish as you can see, but if you look at my pinky finger on the left picture, you can see it looks a lot darker. I have three coats on, plus a top coat of Seche Vite. You can use two coats if you like because it has good pigmentation. I had to wash my hair the next day, so both of my index fingernails were chipped on the corners right after. I was not happy about that.Photobucket

Maybe three coats were too much, plus the Seche Vite is a bit thick. That might have been one of the reason that it chipped. I'm going to try another top coat soon to see if that makes a difference. I have been looking at reviews on YouTube, but I haven't decided yet. I'll post about it when I do.

Anyway, I'm in love with this color. I'm going to do my nails again and this time I'm doing my toe nails as well!

Join Klout if you would like to try new products for free. Keep in mind that you will get perks depending on your Klout and topics.


Note: I received this product through Klout as part of being an influential member with the score of 43 with beauty as one of my topics.

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...